ECR & Student Sub-Committee
The Centre has an Early Career Researchers (ECR) and Higher Degree Research (HDR) Student Sub-Committee that reports to the Executive Committee. All Centre ECRs and students are encouraged to talk to their represenatives about any issues/suggestions on the Centre's directions and organisation. The committee reports regularly to the Centre's Executive Committee.
The Sub-Committee's role
- To ensure that ECRs and students are represented and can have an impact on Centre directions and management
- To ensure that communication of information about events and activities occurs across and within nodes
- To provide ECR and students with a local point of contact to assist in identifying any issues or challenges
- To assist in the communication of Centre research directions across nodes (by setting up a regular broadcast of interviews/talks of local members)
- To assist in the Centre's induction process for new members